Install Brother Printer:
Owning a brother printer and want to install it with few easy steps? Don’t worry as in this article, we will help you with that.
Disclaimer: “Etechno team is not responsible for any malfunctioning of the printer.”
Steps to install the printer
Step 1: Connecting the printer with computer
To start with, there are two ways to connect the printer with the PC.
- Connect wirelessly
If the printer is modern, try checking if it has wireless connectivity. After confirming it, follow the steps below.
Using the WPS button
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- Connect with the router.
Using the Wi-Fi
- Move to the wireless settings of the printer.
- Connect to the wireless network.
- Connect using cable
If a user wants to connect the printer via the A to B cable, follow the steps.
- Connect the cable in the ports of computer as well as printer.
- Check if the printer has been recognised by the computer.
Step 2: Configuring printer settings
Following are the ways of configuring printer with different Windows version.
For Windows 7, turn on the printer.
- Press Windows logo and select devices and printers.
- Select add a printer.
- Choose the add a local printer and then select add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Follow the steps and run the printer.
For Windows 10, turn on the printer.
- Press Windows logo and select
- Now, choose printers & scanners followed by clicking add a printer or scanner.
- Select add device.
- Follow the steps and let the process complete.
Step 3: Updating the printer drivers
There is a high possibility that the printer drivers are outdated that might be causing the error or some wrong driver that has been installed in your system.
For this, Install the correct driver from the official website of the manufacturer.
- Fill in the correct details of the brand of driver present in the system.
- Make sure it matches your computer architecture system.
If you are a newbie and still cannot find the relevant details about the graphics driver. This method will surely help you with that.
- Down the Driver Easy software from here.
- Run the software and click the Scan Now
- It will scan for all the outdated or corrupted drivers and present a list of all.
- Click Update All after buying the Pro version with a minimum charge.
Restart the computer and try installing the update to make sure the problem is fixed.
Still have some questions? Comment down below.
read our other article:What is Hxtsr.exe