Razer Synapse not working:
Razer Synapse is an app that controls and allows customization of Razer peripheral devices such has Razer keyboard and mouse. Due to conflict in drivers or corruption in files, the app may stop working. We have some solutions for that to fix the issue.
Solution 1: Close Razer synapse processes
There can be an existing Razer synapse process running in PC that may create conflict in app to not launch again as it is already running. This can be fix from task manager.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
- Under the Process tab, right-click on any Razer synapse process and select End Task.
- Restart the Razer synopsis to check your problem. If this still does not work, try the solutions below.
Solution 2: Clean-install for your Razer tool drivers
If any of your Razer device drivers are outdated or corrupted, the Razer synapse may not work. Follow the simple steps below to make sure you have the right driver for your Razer devices.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R (at the same time) to open run
- Type msc and click OK.
- Uninstall all your Razer devices you have by finding it under relevant section.
They can be found under the Razer devices, human interface devices, keyboards, mice or other pointing devices.
- Unplug all razer devices from your computer and keep it unplugged for 2 minutes.
- After that, plug back again and let windows detect and install drivers automatically.
If Windows fails to reinstall the drivers, you can do this automatically with IObit Driver booster
- Download and install IObit Driver Booster.
- After installing, open the app, click on scan to check all the outdated drivers.
- After scanning, the app displays list of drivers to be updated on the computer.
- Click on update all to update the drivers. this may take 10 to 15 minutes depending on the size of drivers being installed.
- After all the drivers have been updated, restart your computer to take changes into effect.
Fix 3: Reinstall Razer Synapse on your computer
One of the reasons why Razer synapse is not working is due to any corruption or Razer Synapse’s files on computer. In that case, try uninstalling the program and install it again.
- On start menu, type Add or remove programs and press Enter.
- In list of apps, find Razer synapse, select on it and press
- Once the process is complete, restart your computer.
- After restart, download latest version of Razer Synapse from the official website.
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Check if Razer Synapse is running.
Has your problem fixed? Tell us in the comments below which method worked for you.