Fix the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error in Outlook. | Microsoft Outlook computer software is a sustainable software program bundled with SSL and TLS protected encryption provided by Microsoft. However, it shows the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] from time to time. When Outlook reasoning about errors, drawing become tedious and tedious. For non-technical people, these insects may want to limit productivity. So, I will answer with the help of powerful technology to restore the difficulty.
First, let’s understand why the given error occurred. Read the sections below to learn more.
Why do I get the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] in Outlook?
This problem occurs when someone tries to connect to the mail server through SSL encryption, and the relationship is no longer established. Also, it is possible to disable SSL encryption for email accounts. There are encryption styles for sending and receiving emails provided by the SMTP server, namely SSL and TLS. If encryption is no longer added due to a configuration error, the error mentioned above may occur.
Now, I’ll explain what happened when this error occurred.
Outlook Error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] What should I do when it occurs?
When this error occurs in Outlook, the following signs and symptoms can be seen without any problems:
The Windows operating system begins to crash erratically. The application blocked a response, and the tool wants to restart. The mouse and keyboard response times are too long. Here, I have defined the signs and symptoms of Outlook errors. In the next part, I will provide good answers to resolve the above errors.
Repair [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] wrong way Outlook
It has many ways to recover from this error. It will help you fix this error. I have provided the following definition of good technology:
- Reconfigure the SMTP and POP server settings.
- Use SCANPST.exe to repair the PST file.
- Check/delete duplicate accounts.
- Repair the MS Office software from the control panel.
The technical definition given above is as follows, so continue to research to recover the error immediately.
# 1. Reconfigure the POP and SMTP server settings
To recover the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error in Outlook, you need to configure the POP and SMTP server settings. Follow the steps given below:
For MS Outlook 2016:
- Run MS Outlook on your tool.
- Go to File Menu >> Information >> Account Settings >> Manage Profiles.
- In the Mail Settings box, click the Email Account tab.
- Here, select your email account and double click on it.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Now, the test send server is about to authenticate my call to the SMTP server.
- Next, visit the Advanced tab and test the IMAP and SMTP server port number settings. (As shown in the figure below)
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
- After that, test if the encrypted connection is about to use SSL / TLS. (As shown in FIG). Then click the OK button.
Using the methods given above, people can easily configure SSL encryption settings and fix the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] difficulty in Outlook 2016. To configure SSL encryption settings in MS Outlook 2010 and 2007, please follow the steps below.
For MS Outlook 2010:
- Start the MS Outlook application on your device.
- Go to File tab >> Information >> Account Settings >> Account Settings.
- Double-click your email account here.
- Choose more setting options.
- In the advanced section, test the IMAP and SMTP port settings. (As shown in the figure below)
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 587
- After that, test whether the encrypted server connection is related to SSL and TLS. (As shown in FIG). Click the OK button.
For MS Outlook 2007:
- Start the control panel on your computer. Set the viewing method to a large category. Select mail settings.
- In the Mail Settings box, click Email account options.
- Select the email account and select the “Change” button.
- Enter more settings.
- Now test the incoming and outgoing server settings in the advanced menu as described below. And another test encryption method is about to be SSL. (As shown below). Click OK to close the settings.
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
# 2. Use SCANPST.exe to repair PST documents
SCANPST.exe is the inbox recovery software provided by MS Outlook to recover corrupted PST documents. So, to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error, you want to remove PST corruption using SCANPST.exe. Follow the steps indicated:
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer.
- Now visit the tracking area: C: Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice14. It will open the place where the Microsoft Office documents are installed.
- Find the SCANPST.exe software here. Then run this system on your device.
- Examine the .pst registry and click Start to continue the recovery process.
- Then select the backup option. Then select the browse button and set the backup log area. Now, select the “Repair” option to complete the process.
# 3. Check/delete duplicate accounts
If MS Outlook is configured with a mirror account, an error will also occur. The following steps will delete the mirror account:
- Run the control panel on your tool.
- Set the view to bulk category. Then click the mail settings option.
- Select the email account menu.
- In the account settings, select the mirror account and click the delete button.
# 4. Repair MS Office software
MS Outlook error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] from the control panel may also appear in MS Office software; you have to complete the given steps:
- Open the control panel software on your device.
- Select the uninstaller option.
- Here, select MS Office software and click the “Change” button.
- You selected the repair option. Click the Continue tab.
- Repair the MS Office software according to the provided commands.
- Then restart your device and start the MS Outlook software.
- With the steps provided, you can recover the error given above.
MS Outlook is essential software that complements safe and stable work. But many times, MS Outlook may also display the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]. So to correct the noted errors, I even provide a self-check method. Even non-technical personnel can fix this error in MS Outlook without the trouble of using the given method. You can also use Outlook recovery tools to correct this error. Try it.