Facebook images not loading :Images not loading on Facebook is a common issue and happens to most of the users. Here’s how to fix it.
- Use Google Public DNS
The DNS settings you use may not be able to access images on Facebook. To resolve this, you can try using Google Public DNS.
- Open run by pressing Win key + R
- Type “cpl” and press enter.
- Right-click on your Internet connection (Ethernet for wired connection or WiFi for wireless), and then select Properties.
- Double-click Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4)
- Select use the following DNS server addresses, fill in the Google public DNS addresses (126.96.36.199 for the selected DNS server and 188.8.131.52 for the alternative), and then click OK.
- Restart your computer and router / modem and check if the issue is solved.
- Try using VPN
You are experiencing network issues that may interfere with the loading of Facebook images. VPN can help you solve these problems.
- Download and install Proton VPN (it’s free)
- After launching, you may want to create an account in order to access the application.
- On the dashboard, from the list of available service, choose any random server and click connect.
- Once connection has been established, check your internet speed (visit fast.com) to ensure that adequate speed is getting from server.
- Flush your network cache
This may cause the network cache on your computer to not load the Facebook image. To clear the cache:
- On your computer, click the Start button and type “cmd”.
- Right-click on the command prompt in the list of results and select Run as Administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command lines and after typing each line, press Enter.
- ipconfig / Release
- ipconfig / update
- ipconfig / flushdns
- netsh winsock reset
- Netstop dhcp
- Net Start dhcp
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- Check again if the images are loading
We hope that one of the above solutions will help you to solve your Facebook image problems. If you have any questions or suggestions, you are welcome to comment below.