The “Vcruntime140_1.dll is Missing” error in Microsoft windows PCs generally occurs after an unsuccessful installation of a particular program or after installing a Windows update. Not only this, but sometimes this error may also occur after reinstalling any program—however, several reasons for the arising of this problem and multiple solutions to repair vcruntime140_1.dll missing.
Notwithstanding, if you are looking to download the Vcruntime140_1.dll or seeking some solution to fix its issues, you are at the right place. You would discover some crucial information on this site to eliminate this error from your Microsoft Windows PC.
Vcruntime140_1.dll is a Dynamic Link Library file that works likewise to executable, but it is only loaded with the needs of the software. Thus, when such a file is not available or corrupt in performance, errors like Vcruntime140_1.dll are missing, resulting in the startup application’s failure.
What are the Most Common Vcruntime140_1.dll Notifications?
Vcruntime140_1.dll is a guidebook that saves instructions and information for EXE files such as Setup.exe. Such files are developed on various programs, like CyberLink Media Suite. The purpose of sharing the Vcruntime140_1.dll file is to store some useful information and memory allocation. Hence, it makes your PC run more proficiently.
Although the Vcruntime140_1.dll file makes DLL files very efficient and convenient, sometimes, it also becomes very prone to several errors. Nevertheless, if the DLL file misses or corrupts, it may create a “runtime” error message.
Runtime is quite self-descriptive, which means such errors are generated when Vcruntime140_1.dll tries to load in either of two ways; CyberLink media suite starts up or operating already.
However, some of the most common Vcruntime140_1.dll notifications are:
● Vcruntime170_1.dll could not be found.
● Failed to load Vcruntime170_1.dll.
● Vcruntime170_1.dll file is corrupted or missing.
● I could not find Vcruntime170_1.dll.
● And several other statements like that!
Nonetheless, the most common solution to fix the Vcruntime140_1.dll missing is to reinstall this file on your PC to the Windows folder. However, once this file is reinstalled, you may also find the file in the games or application folder.
What Causes “Vcruntime140_1.dll is Missing” Error?
Vcruntime140_1.dll missing error can because of various reasons:
● When the system gets a virus, the machine may get damaged. Further, such file corruption can delete several specific applications. However, these applications can also include the Vcruntime140_1.dll.
● Some users have also uttered that the Vcruntime140_1.dll and Mvcr110.dll files are missing, which does not let the WAMO software work.
● On the other hand, some people have found his Vcruntime140_1.dll missing error on Adobe’s creative cloud, which may have occurred because of the transfer of Adobe’s creative cloud from Microsoft runtimes to visual C++. This migration is done to make sure that the software is using the runtimes by Microsoft.
● Another cause could be that your system may have got infected with malware, resulting in the missing or damaging of the Vcruntime140_1.dll file.
However, these were some common causes to the Vcruntime140_1.dll is missing error. But below are written some solutions to get rid of this error:
How to Repair Error Vcruntime140_1.dll missing?
Before going for any long process, try to fix the issue by reinstalling Visual C++ from Microsoft’s official website. If the problem remains, you should try other reliable websites and reinstall the deleted files. You can also copy the existing files from another OC to your computer.
If nothing happens with these steps, you need to follow the most straightforward approaches mentioned below and run any program you want.
Run PC Fix Tool
If you find your DLL file has been corrupted, you are required to reinstall the program. Yet, if you reinstall the new version of the DLL file, it can cause issues to some applications requiring the old version of the DLL to run. Therefore, you won’t be able to run such applications.
You can install and run some tools that can substitute for missing dll files with clean, fresh, and updated data to repair the problems. This pc fix tool can also fix the Vcruntime140_1.dll missing errors. Hence, your windows will run in a way whatever you want to.
Update your Windows
If the above method did not do anything with the issue, an excellent way to repair this error is to update your windows. You can run Windows update by following the steps below:
● Click the start button.
● Find “Update” and enter.
● A “windows update dialogue box” will open; click on “check for updates.”
● Click on “install updates.”
● Once the windows update is completed, restart your PC.
If all methods fail to repair the Vcruntime140_1.dll error, the only option is to clear the installation of Windows 10 from your PC.