Facing black screen while streaming is not uncommon many users encounter this issue to often. As a result, they are unable to share the screen and face problems while streaming. we have got some solutions for you.
- Update your graphic card drivers
Due to outdated drivers there is a conflict between discord app and video card drivers that ends up showing black screen. In order to update your graphic drivers, you can either download from the manufacturer’s website or you can update it by downloading IObit driver booster. Just follow the steps:
- Download and install IObit Driver Booster from their website
- After installing, open the app, click on scan to check all the outdated drivers.
- After scanning, the app will display list of outdated drivers found on a computer.
- Click on update all to update the outdated drivers. this may take 10 to 15 minutes depending upon the size of drivers being installed.
- After all the drivers have been updated, restart your computer to take changes into effect.
After installing restart, the computer and launch the application again.
- Try changing browsers
Sometimes a browser may be incompatible while streaming videos on Netflix and Amazon prime while sharing it on discord. Hence try using different browsers such as Firefox, Microsoft edge and Safari and to check whether the issue has resolved.
- Reinstall discord app
Sometimes if it’s a major bug, a fixed is released by the developer, the same can be downloaded from the website.
- Uninstall the existing version of discord
- Restart your PC after uninstalling discord
- Download the official version of discord from their website and install it
- Launch the application and check whether the issue has been resolved
These solutions can definitely help in fixing your black screen issue while streaming