What is worse than having a top-notch pc and then a user is not able to play games and run programs just because the GeForce Experience app won’t load and end up having an error code 0x0001? Don’t worry as in this article, we got all of the fixes covered.
If you are not familiar with what is GeForce Experience. It is a huge center to all the games that are available for PC made to be played with the Graphics Card on board. In this article, we will help out to enjoy seamless gaming.
The error might look like something like this
Disclaimer: “Team Etechno is not holding any responsibility for any harm caused to system files due to the following methods”
Read More:- NVIDIA control panel won’t open.
Some fixes to the problem
1. Updating the Drivers
There is a high possibility that the NVIDIA drivers are outdated that may be causing the error or maybe wrong drivers to have been in your system.
For this, Install the correct NVIDIA driver from the official website by clicking here.
- Fill in the correct details of the Graphics Card present in the system. NVIDIA GeForce MX250 in our case.
- Make sure it matches your computer architecture system.
If you are a newbie and still cannot find the relevant details about the Graphics Card. This method will surely help you with that.
- Down the Driver Easy software from here.
- Run the software and click the Scan Now It will scan for all the outdated or corrupted drivers and present a list of all.
- Click Update All after buying the Pro version with a minimum charge.
- Restart the computer to check if the method worked.
2. Change all the NVIDIA containers
This is the most promising solution to the problem if any of the other methods do not work.
So, without further delay let’s get started.
- Press Windows Key + R at the same time.
- This will open the Run dialog box.
- Type services.msc in that same box and press ok.
- In this window, find NVIDIA service.
- Click proprieties option which is on the left side on the panel.
- Move to the log on screen.
- Check the local system account as well as allow service to interact with desktop.
- Select apply followed by ok.
3. Using the driver uninstaller
- Install the driver installer by clicking here and install the service.
- After that, open the service and under select device, choose GPU.
- Now, click clean and restart option.
Still, have any queries? Comment down below.