Candidates who aspire for the IBPS RRB PO examination must go through the salary structure and job profile of the IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Probationary Officer. They should also be well-acquainted with the responsibilities and roles they are needed to discharge.
If you visit the official website of IBPS, you will be able to see the IBPS RRB Probationary Officer’s official notification. The process of selection encompasses three sections; prelims, mains, and interview. Candidates must clear every phase so that they secure a job in the post of the IBPS RRB Probationary Officer.
Several Examinations That IBPS Hosts
The IBPS hosts many examinations every year, and amongst them, the IBPS Regional Rural Banks Probationary Officer is one. A few common examinations that the IBPS hosts are Dena Bank Probationary Officer, IBPS Clerk, IBPS Regional Rural Bank Office Assistant, IBPS PO, IBPS Specialist Officer, and many more.
The application form is released by the IBPS Recruitment Authority. The online portal has been getting applications, and every candidate who becomes successful in clearing the examination and emerges as qualified is hired for the posts of Officer Scale I.
The IBPS RRB Probationary Officer is conducted for appointing candidates at Officer Posts in different RRBs. The IBPS is considered the conducting body for every IBPS examination, including the IBPS Regional Rural Banks Probationary Officer examination. Three significant IBPS RRB examinations that get conducted in India are:
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank Officer Scale I.
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank Officer Scale-II and III.
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank Office Assistant.
The eligibility criteria
Candidates must satisfy some eligibility requirements that are mentioned below:
- Every candidate should have attained the age of 18 years, but he should be below 30 years for being qualified for the exam.
- Candidates should be citizens of India or Tibetan refugees, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- Candidates should be graduates from any discipline.
The Syllabus and the Examination Pattern of the IBPS RRB Probationary Officer
The examination pattern comprises of stages mentioned below:
- Preliminary Stage.
- Mains Stage.
- Interview Stage.
Every candidate must pass all the stages before moving to the subsequent stage.
The Pattern of the Examination
The pattern for the IBPS Probationary Officer’s Mains examination is:
- The examination is held online, and it is considered a CBT model test that is computer-based.
- The questions that are asked would be MCQ (Multiple choice questions). Every section has got subjective-type questions only.
- Applicants get the choice of language, which is either English or Hindi. Again, candidates can also select from Hindi or English as one of the many sections.
- One-fourth of marks get deducted from the candidates if they answer any question incorrectly.
Candidates can get a greater opportunity for promotion with their experience and deputation when they opt for IBPS RRB PO. Again, they are also promoted to managerial scale too. So this way, their basic pay increases automatically with every promotion level.